No data is displayed on the dashboard.
As a premise, Customer Portal needs to work correctly. If Customer Portal does not work, refer to the following thread.
In case that Customer Portal is fine, go to the following steps and isolate the problem.
Confirm if your data is displayed on other widgets
Please check if your data is not displayed on a specific widget or all widgets.
- In case that you cannot see the data on all widgets, there is a possibility that the communication path to the cloud has something trouble. Please go to the following "Please check your device".
- In case that you cannot see the data on a specific widget, delete that widget and create it again.
- If the problem has not resolved in spite of the process above, go to next steps.
Confirm if the data you are trying to express is existing
- Please check if the data you are trying to express on dashboard is the same one as you are really collecting.
( e.g. You are trying to collect "illumination" data but the device is measuring "temperature". )
Confirm if the data status is good
In case that there is something problem or error, the icon on the upper left of the screen tells that. Click it and you can see the error messages.
■ Error message
[ BAD ]
- The sensor and the endpoint device are disconnected. Please confirm the condition of cables.
- Power supply is unstable. Please check the batteries or the power supply cable.
[ Uncertain ]
- The batteries are low. Please replace to new ones.
Confirm if the data run off the fixed value
Please check if the data is over the fixed value on X-axis and Y-axis.
Check your web browser
There is a possibility that the browser has some temporary issues. Please try the following steps.
Clear cache and cookies on your browser. Also check if your data is displayed on other browser.
Using another Internet network ( e.g. cellular network from your smartphone ) .
- There is a possibility that your Internet environment has some problems. Please contact your Internet service provider.
- Go to the next step.
- Go to the next step.
Check your device
There is a possibility that your physical devices ( e.g. Gateway) has some problems so that they cannot output the data normally. Please try the following step.
Please refer to the page [ If you think it is a breakdown ] and check if your device is good condition.
There are several possible reasons.
Customer Portal temporary problem
Problem from cloud to gateway
Problem from gateway to device(such as sensor)
Physical device problem