What sensors can I connect to the endpoint device ?
The sensor which can output 0-5 V, or the sensor which can output 4-20 mA and also has the function that can be change to 0-5 V is available.
There are some recommendable sensors at the end of the page below.
- Connected-sensor list
* They are appropriately updated.
Any sensors satisfy the endpoint device's specifications are available even if they are not listed.
- The endpoint device specifications
* Please refer to the [ Device Specifications ].
【 Points 】
- When you don't use the sensor outputting 0-5 V directly, you need the I-V conversion resister or the signal amplifier.
- You need the cable such as a jumper wire to connect them.
< The condition of the cable >
Length: 6mm or less
*The side for the endpoint is male