The endpoint device activation fails.
If the green lamp doesn't light on even it takes more than 10 minutes from powering on, the communication with the Gateway may fail.
When the communication doesn't go well, endpoint device's orange lamp will light for 3 seconds with pressing its power button.
Please try to activate according the steps below.
If the endpoint device fails to activate, it will power off after the yellow-green and orange lights switch on alternately for 5 seconds.
After checking that it is powered off, please carry out the activation again in the following process.
- Launch the [ Device Activation ] application on the smartphone.
- Tap the [ QR Code ] icon, and scan the QR code of the endpoint device.
- The list of connectable gateways will be displayed, so select the gateway activated in advance, and tap the check-mark.
- Sign-in to amnimo, and click [ Devices ] .
- Check that the relevant device in [ My Applications and Devices ] > [ Device List ] has been "Activated".
- If you cannot activate it even after carrying out the above operations, endpoint device breakdown can be considered.
In such cases, please see the following page and check if the power supply to the endpoint device is correct, and if a breakdown has occurred.
- Other factors that can be considered as the cause:
- Please check if the gateway is started up.
- Please check if it is able to communicate with the gateway.
If the issue does not resolve, please contact the us through the Request Form.