What is the Member Group?
Member Group is the group that the members registered to amnimo Customer Portal belong to.
Registered people have to belong to any Member Group.
- To belong to the group, the invitation from the Member Group administrator is needed. With it, invited users can register and belong to the group.
- For one Member Group, up to 30 people can be invited but the number of users having authorization for using the application depends on the contract.
- Once the members are given the authorization, they come to be able to share the data as the application users.
- At present, one user ( one e-mail address ) can belong only one Member Group.
Also, the bills will be sent per the unit of Member Group.
Please refer the articles below too.
* In the future, users will be able to belong to some groups.