I got an invitation to amnimo Customer Portal. What should I do next?
You've been requested to register with amnimo.
The invitation e-mail is sent from a group administrator who is using amnimo service.
*You can see his/her name on the 1st line in the body of the invitation.
First, please create your account as following steps below. After making registration, you will be able to sign-in to the amnimo site for only members.
- Click on [ Here ] in the invitation.
- Please type your password twice, and click on [ Next ].
- Input the required information.
- The registration has been completed, and you can sign-in to amnimo.
Please try to sign-in with your registered e-mail address and your password.
- You can sign-in successfully, the Customer Portal menu items will change as below.
* If the sign-in window doesn't open, you can sign-in from Customer Portal.
[ Sign-in from Customer Portal ]
- In case you sign-in from amnimo, click on the [ Sign-in ] button on the upper right.
- Sign-in window will open, and please try to sign-in with your registered e-mail address and your password.
- After sign-in, you will be able to see the FAQs for only members.
- You will get the authorization of accessing to the group written in the invitation. After being an application member, you will be able to continue the configuration needed to start the service.
For the way of configuration, the link below will be helpful.
If you have any questions, please ask your group administrator first.