I forgot my login password for Ubuntu.
If you forget your login password for Ubuntu, it is necessary to initialize Edge Gateway.
- Confirm if the DIP switch of Edge Gateway is set as "U-Boot command mode".
- Hold down the [ PUSH ] switch for 3 or more seconds until the PWR LED starts blinking with green.
- Once PWR LED turns red, plug out the AC cable from the Gateway.
- Then put the AC cable into the Gateway to turn the power on it.
- After rebooting the Edge Gateway, various settings can be initialized to the factory settings.
For details, refer to "1.2.3 PUSH スイッチ" described in the エッジゲートウェイユーザーズマニュアル.
(Currently, only Japanese is available.)