- In my understanding, a SIM card can be switched to the other one depending on the signal strength (RSSI) and time. Can a SIM card be switched to the other one depending on the communication speed?
- If viewing a video from the Nx Witness server or the Enhanced Video Management System by connecting a camera with the AG10 device, is not only the RSSI value but also the communication speed considered as important to reduce the delay in playing the video as much as possible.
- Is my understanding correct that the purpose of the redundant configuration of AG10 is not to maintain the communication speed but to avoid communication interruptions?
- You cannot switch the SIM card you are using to the other one depending on the communication speed.
- In order to reduce the delay in playing a video, the communication speed and its stability are considered as important. To achieve this, not only the RSSI value but also the SINR* value, etc. need to be stable.
In order to ensure that the communication speed does not become insufficient, confirm that you can obtain the communication speed of about 1.5 times of the bit rate of the video. This is because the communication speed may decrease depending on the location and time of day.
Also, in order to stabilize the communication speed, it is necessary to select a carrier with a fast backbone network to the Internet side.*signal-to-interference-plus-noise ratio: This is a value obtained by dividing the power of a specific target signal by the total of the interfering power (from all other interfering signals).
- The purpose of the redundant configuration of AG10 is not to maintain the communication speed but to keep the line connected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.