Please let me know how to reboot the device with the CLI.
There are 2 ways to reboot the device.
To perform a software reboot, stop the system and then restart it safely.
- With the amsh command, enter amsh mode.
- With the enable command, transit to administrator mode.
- With the reboot type soft command, perform a software reboot.
admin@amnimo:~$ amsh amnimo$ enable password: amnimo# amnimo# reboot type soft
Are you sure you want to restart? (y/n): y
To perform a hardware reboot, stop the power supply to the hardware without stopping the system, and reboot the hardware.
By performing a hardware reboot, the file system may be damaged.
Be careful when you perform this operation.
- For Steps 1 and 2, perform the same ones performed for software reboot.
- With the reboot type hard command, reboot the hardware.
amnimo# reboot type hard