This recipe explains the procedure for enabling remote.it on your device.
|*To use remote.it, you will need to apply to use it in advance.|
*To use remote.it, you will need to enable it in advance.
Follow the following procedure, to enable remote.it.
- With the amsh command, transit to amsh mode.
- With the enable command, transit to administrator mode.
- With the configure command, transit to configuration mode.
- Transit to configuration mode of remote.it, and enable it.
amnimo(cfg-remoteit)# enable ← Enable remote.it.
- Confirm that the settings have been configured.
amnimo(cfg-remoteit)# show config
enable ← Confirm that remote.it has been enabled.
- Save the configuration file.
amnimo(cfg)# config file save
startup-config file already exists. Do you want to overwrite? (y/N): y
For how to register devices and services to remote.it, refer to the following FAQ.
- CLI から remote.it にサービスを登録する (Japanese)