What are the contents configured in the simple GUI settings?
- AG 10
- AR 10
Items set for the GUI simple setting mode include those set by a customer and those automatically apply the settings.
Contents set by a customer
Setting the mobile communication
- Setting the interface
- Setting the credential for the package repository
- Enabling and disabling DMS (Device Management System)
- Enabling and disabling Nx Witness (AR10 does not have this function.)
Contents to which the settings are automatically applied
If configuring the simple settings for the GUI, the DNS and filter settings will be automatically configured as follows.
- Filter settings
- Input default policy: drop
Packet processing when the connection state matches the following:
- related: accept
- established: accept
- invalid: drop
- Transfer default policy: accept
- Output default policy: accept