In order to connect to the Internet via the Edge Gateway, you will need to configure the SNAT settings.
By configuring the SNAT settings, you will be able to use the Edge Gateway like a broadband router.
This recipe explains the procedure for configuring the SNAT settings.
SNAT (Source NAT) is a function for converting the IP address and port number of the sender to the IP address distributed from the ISP when packets are sent from the private network side to the Internet.
DNAT (Destination) is a function for forwarding packets received from the Internet to a specific port number to a device on a private network set in advance.
- You can connect to the Edge Gateway via SSH or a console.
- Log in to the Edge Gateway with a tool such as TeraTerm.
- Start amsh, and transit to configuration mode.
- Transit to configuration mode of Interface eth0, and run the following command.
amnimo(cfg)# interface eth0
- Save the configuration mode.
amnimo(cfg)# config file save
startup-config file already exists. Do you want to overwrite? (y/N): y
Please sign in to leave a comment.