Please let me know how to configure the recording settings.
This section explains how to configure the recording settings.
１．Setting the storage device
- Set the storage device on the Edge Gateway side.
- Right-click the system name, and click [ System Administration ].
- On the [ License ] tab, enter the license key and click [ Activate License ]. The license will be activated.
３．Configuring the recording settings
- Right-click the camera name, and click [ Camera Settings ].
- On the [ Recording ] tab, enable recording, and configure the other settings (schedule, FPS, image quality, etc.).
If you click [ OK ] in the lower right corner of the screen, the recording settings you have configured will be saved.
４．Checking the recorded video
- The part displayed in green is the time period during which the video has been recorded.
Please sign in to leave a comment.