This recipe explains how to enable and use the SSH server.
- Edge Gateway
With the factory settings, the SSH server is disabled.
- Enabling and configuring the SSH server
- Connecting to the SSH server with TeraTerm
- Reference information
Enabling and configuring the SSH server
- With a tool such as TeraTerm, log in to the device for which you want to configure the SSH server.
- With amsh, shift to configuration mode.
- Shift to configuration mode of SSH, and configure the SSH settings.
amnimo(cfg-ssh)# port 10022 ← Specify the port number.
amnimo(cfg-ssh)# enable ← Enable the SSH server.
- Save the configuration file.
amnimo(cfg)# config file save
For details on the commands, refer to the following manual.
Connecting to the SSH server with TeraTerm
This section explains how to connect to the SSH server using TeraTerm.
- Start TeraTerm.
- Enter the IP address of the target device and the port number set for the SSH server as shown in the figure below, and click [ OK ].
- When you first connect to the SSH server, the following security warning will be displayed. Click [ Continue ].
- Enter the login information, and click [ OK ].
- If the following screen is displayed, the login process will have been completed.