Codec is used for compressing/converting/restoring video and audio data using a program.
The following codecs are handled by Nx Witness.
- The most widely used codec.
- The image quality is good even at low bit rates.
The codec subsequent to H.264.
- Even though the file size is half that of H.264, the image quality is equivalent to that of H.264.
- It takes time to encode images.
This is a codec which treats 1 frame as a jpg image.
- The image quality is not good, but images are decoded and encoded very fast.
Please sign in to leave a comment.